Mark Rodgers is a principal partner of the Peak Performance Business Group, which helps clients dramatically accelerate their sales, marketing, and management efforts, achieving astonishing results.
Working in both business-to-business and business-to-consumer environments, Rodgers has helped clients:
- Considerably increase market share through competitive strategy creation and tactical implementation
- Develop competition-crushing marketplace superiority
- Significantly accelerate cash flow via comprehensive sales and marketing initiatives
- Reduce workforce attrition, streamline processes, and speed management decision making
- Seize advantage of quickly unfolding market opportunities
- Fire on all cylinders by generating long-lived enthusiasm, uncommon alignment and ensuring essential skill acquisition.
His coaching, speaking, and consulting work attracts clients as diverse as the Harley-Davidson Motor Company and the Executive Education Program at the University of Wisconsin-Madison.
An award-winning author, engaging communicator, and world-class speaker, Mark Rodgers has published over 100 articles and holds the National Speakers’ Association Certified Speaking Professional designation; he is one of 500 people on the planet to have earned this coveted achievement.
Rodgers lives in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, with his wife, Amy.